Frisby and Small Solicitors have a wealth of experience in all types of property transactions. Whether you are moving home, buying your freehold, making a transfer of equity or any other type of transaction, our highly skilled team will work to ensure that your legal work proceeds as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and believe it is no coincidence that much of our work comes from clients returning time after time, or as a result of recommendations from satisfied clients.
No hidden legal fees
Plain English used
Specialist Conveyancing Solicitors
Thousands of satisfied clients
We offer competitive Conveyancing quotes with a ‘no hidden legal fees’ policy.
Our comprehensive service caters for all types of Conveyancing work, including:
- All aspects of residential Conveyancing including sales, purchases and remortgages
- Leasehold and freehold properties, houses and flats
- Unregistered land as well as registered property
- Advice on the legal aspects of jointly owned property and preparation and drafting of Trust Deeds
- We can prepare Auction packs and are usually able to attend at Auction on your behalf
- Commercial property transactions
Contact us for a quotation or to speak to one of our experience property professionals or see our other web pages on:
- Conveyancing frequently asked questions
- Commercial property conveyancing
- Buying your freehold
- Advice for first time buyers
- Conveyancing jargon explained
The department is supervised by Justin Crowson, Partner and solicitor.
Please call us now on 0116 233 5522 or complete the
Online Enquiry form on the right of this page and we will be delighted to help you.